Spring Staycation will be for both ALTAER and SURGE, and will be taking place in Gwinnett County, with 3 sessions all at a local community center. The last one will be attending our worship service at RISING on Sunday, March 24th. We will be staying in host homes on both Friday and Saturday nights. The host homes will be through parents and leaders in the church who’ve been approved to host, and students will be grouped together in separate homes by gender and age.
After sessions on Friday and Saturday, we will be going out and playing paintball OR going to Main Event, playing dodgeball, and just hanging out. It’s guaranteed to be a weekend of non-stop fun that no one will ever forget.
The first session starts at 6pm on Friday night, and the last one will conclude around lunch on Sunday! If you have any questions, please email Jalen Sowell, RISING Student Director.
Pricing includes: 4 meals (3 meals on Saturday, 1 on Sunday morning), T-Shirt, Paintball OR Main Event, Entry to all sessions, Transportation via adult leaders, and all activities and games.
If you are interested in being a host home, please contact Jalen Sowell below.
- Dates: March 22-24
- Times: Check-in, Friday, 5pm – Sunday, 12:30pm
- Location: Sugar Hill Community Center, 1166 Church St, Sugar Hill, GA 30518; Final session will be at RISING Church on Sunday morning, at the North Gwinnett High School Theater
- Who: Students 6-12 grades
- Cost: $75 per student. For every person that a student invites to come with them, they get $10 off their final price; $30 deposit will be due on March 1st; remaining balance due by the 22nd
- Contact Person: Jalen Sowell