This mission encounter is designed to educate and inform participants on who, what, and the how of sex trafficking in Atlanta. Participants will learn how they can get involved with helping in the reach, rescue & restore process through the ministry of Out of Darkness. We will serve and eat meals with the ladies at the safe houses and plan and participate in an art therapy project with the ladies. We will serve in adopting a room at the new safe house to paint, decorate, and set up. We will be trained and go on a Princess Night outreach to an area of street prostitution in Atlanta.
- April 26-27, 2019
- Applicants must be female, 18 years or older, and pass a background check.
- Required 8 page Out of Darkness paperwork completed with copy of your driver’s license
- Background check authorization Click here to access Registration Forms & background authorization. Volunteer Forms
- All completed Forms with attached $20 check made out to Atlanta Dream Center. Also a $190 check/payment to Rising Church due to Melanie Peterson by Sunday, November 4th.
- Required Reading Book: Girls Like Us by Rachel Lloyd
- There are 2 required planning/training evening meetings – date TBD in January, 2019
- Contact Melanie Peterson for registration and questions -or 770-241-4045.