The High School Youth of Rising Church meet every Thursday night at 6:30 for a time of fellowship, games, small groups, teaching and worship. We end the evening with going out together as a group to a local fast food place. Our High School Youth is led by our Youth Pastor, Ryan Nelson and Assistant Youth Pastor Sarah Delotelle as well as Jacob Martin. If you are in high school, we would love to have you join us on Thursday nights!
- Who: High School Students
- What: High School Youth Group
- When: Thursday nights 6:30 – 8:30 pm, optional dinner out afterwards at a local fast food place, done/pick up by 9:30 pm
- Where: Chorus Room at North Gwinnett High School, 20 Level Creek Road, Suwanee, GA 30024
- How: Drop off and pick up your student at the pull around in front of the main entrance of the high school, or if student drives, they should park in student (Senior) lot near Softball field across from main entrance to high school
- Why: We want to take every student deeper in their walk and faith with Jesus Christ!
Corporate Prayer Opportunity! Please join us on Tuesday, July 25th at 7:30pm at the Young’s house (175 W Shadburn Ave in Buford). Let’s join together as a church family and ask God to be at work in the lives of our people, community and church!
It’s that time of year again… the Rising Premier League is returning. We are creating a great season of soccer for the greater Rising Church family and friends. We will be playing at EE Robinson Park off Peachtree Industrial Blvd. (Map/Directions) RPL is open to everyone entering 8th grade in the fall of 2017 and older. Once you’re…
The Freshman Overnighter is for current 8th graders who will be moving up to high school this upcoming fall. The weekend is designed to help students prepare for what to expect as they move into high school, look back at fun memories from middle school, play some games, make their freshman movies, learn to play silent football,…