Warmer, Safer, Dryer!
Registration for ASP (Appalachia Service Project) is now officially open! We’ll be heading up to Jonesville, Virginia, November 10-13. Participants need to be at least 16 years old. We’ll be having an informational meeting for those interested on Sunday morning, September 24th at 9:30am in the multi-purpose room. The cost is $185.
For more details click here.
- Dates: November 9-12, 2017
- Location: Jonesville, VA (Apx. 5 hours from Gwinnett)
- Cost: $185 per person
- Age Requirements: 16 and up
- Informational Meeting: 9:30am; Sunday, September 24, 2017 (Multi-Purpose Room)
- Deadline to sign-up: September 24, 2017
- Non-refundable $50 deposit due: October 1, 2017
- Final payment due: October 29, 2017
- Contact for more information: Erik Carter or Marti Meuse